I would like to thank the members of the advisory board, for their advice and support.
• 1991 Bachelor of Arts (Major: English Literature) (Minor: History) (BA) University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
• 1993 Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary Teaching) English and History, (Grad.Dip. Ed.)Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
• 1993 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Adults (Cert. in TEFLA) University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
• 1996 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) English Literature, (BA Hons)University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
• 1999 Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of New England, Armidale, New South Wales, Australia.
MBA NYU; BA William Smith College; Real Estate Broker. Congressional assistant to Congressman George Miller.
Deputy Sheriff in Salem high School, Georgia, mentors hundreds of teenagers, sharing his life experience and helping prevent them from what he had to learn the hard way. Amazing basketball player, Big East MVP from Seton Hall, check out the Grandfather’s free throw challenge. My mentee back in the Bronx.
Brother, friend and Partner in Brothers in Giving. Arthur has a tremendous breath of experience, as CEO of one of the largest law firms in the country. He started an organization called “TheAREENA”, helping individuals find non-profit organizations that best fit their skills.
Principal Salem high School, Georgia: Her Message says it all. Her phone is available 24/7 to over 1400 students:
I am excited to embark on a new adventure every year at Salem High School, where I have the honor and privilege of leading a phenomenal team of educators, administrators, staff and most importantly students. We benefit from a student body population consisting of some of the most talented, promising and enthusiastic youth, that I have encountered. There is also a dynamic staff that works diligently to provide the best opportunities for our students and a community rich with resources and a sincere desire to contribute to the continued success of Salem. My goal as the principal at Salem High School is to focus on three critical areas, which includes achieving academic excellence, enhancing all academic and extracurricular programs, and maintaining a safe and orderly school environment. I will emphasize reading as an integral part of our daily instruction. More importantly, the goal is to facilitate our students in the development of their academic and behavioral standards. I believe individually and as a whole, our school has all the tools we need to set the standard of excellence for not only Rockdale County Schools, but all schools in the state of Georgia.
Media Director: BA Fordham University: Former Producer, CBS Morning Show